Parking Notices / Complaints
Parking notices / Complaints are issued for being in violation of the Parking Section Code indicated on the notice and occurring in the City of Greenwood Village.
Standard Parking Violation Fines
- Standard parking violations/Parking in a Fire Lane/Public Park violations
- $35 (if paid within 7 days of the violation).
- $50 (If payment is made after 7 days of the violation but within 30 days)
- $75 (if paid after 30 days of the violation)
- Parking in a Handicapped/Reserved for People with Disabilities space violations
- $50 (if paid within 7 days of the violation).
- $75 (If payment is made after 7 days of the violation but within 30 days)
- $100 (if paid after 30 days of the violation)
If payment is not made on parking violations, Greenwood Village reserves the right to turn the ticket over to a collection agency and you may incur additional fees.
Make a Payment or Arrange to Contest the Charge
- By Mail - Mail a check or money order (made payable to City of Greenwood Village) to 6060 S. Quebec Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Include your citation number on your check or money order. Do not mail cash.
- By Phone with the Credit Card - Call 303-773-6033 to pay over the phone. Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Appear at the Municipal Court during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm) to pay the fine(s) / cost(s)
- Appear at the Municipal Court office to arrange for a hearing to contest the charge(s) / violation(s)