How Do I Apply for a Security Guard License?
Any Merchant Patrol Service company performing uniformed or armed protection services in the City of Greenwood Village is required to have a current Security Guard License. To apply for a Security Guard License, please complete the attached application and submit it along with $100.00 annual licensing fee, made payable to the "City of Greenwood Village." Also required is a copy of your companies surety bond, naming the City of Greenwood Village, as additional insured in the amount of $10,000.00. While the Greenwood Village Police Department does not issue individual guard licenses, we encourage you to utilize the Colorado Bureau of Investigations to conduct a criminal background investigation on merchant guard you may hire. If you have any additional questions, contact the Police Department at 303-773-2525.

Show All Answers

1. How Do I Sign Up for Reverse 911?
2. How Do I Report a Coyote Sighting or an Aggressive Coyote?
3. Do I Need a Permit to Have a Parade or a Block Party?
4. How do I get my vehicle out of impound?
5. How Do I get A Vehicle Identificaiton Number (VIN) Verification?
6. How Do I Apply for a Security Guard License?