How can I get information about my case?
Defendants have a right to receive relevant police reports and other materials regarding charges against them. All of this information is called "discovery." Discovery can be attained by requesting it in person from the Court Clerk’s Office. If there is a video or pictures in the case, defendants need to request a copy from the Greenwood Village Police Department.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Municipal Prosecutor's Office located?
2. What are the hours of business for the Municipal Prosecutor's Office?
3. How can I talk to a prosecutor about my ticket?
4. Why do I want to talk to a prosecutor?
5. What if I cannot attend court on my scheduled date?
6. What is an arraignment?
7. How can I get information about my case?
8. I have been charged with not providing proof of valid insurance when the police contacted me. I did have insurance, I just didn't have my card with me. What should I do?
9. I have been subpoenaed as a witness in a case, but I cannot appear. What should I do?
10. I am a victim in a case and would like restitution. What should I do?
11. How can I report a crime or city code violation?