What can I do with my yard waste?
If you as a resident have trimmed your trees and bushes, make sure they are cut into 10-foot sections or less and call for a Large Item Pick-up, phone number 303-708-6100, before placing them at the curb. Dirt, rock, sod, pavers, concrete, mulch and contractor (landscaper or gardener) generated waste are not acceptable for our pick-up service. You may find private haulers online or advertised in "The Villager."

Show All Answers

1. How do I report street or park maintenance needs?
2. What if I cannot get my trash and recycling to the curb?
3. What can I do with my yard waste?