The project, which will establish a citywide fiber internet network, will be built in three phases over the next four years:
- Phase 1 includes residential areas east of Yosemite Street, which will see construction begin Fall 2023. All addresses within this zone are scheduled to have service available by Summer 2025.
- Phase 2 includes residential areas west of Quebec Street, with construction anticipated to begin in Spring 2025. All addresses within this zone are scheduled to have service available by Summer 2026.
- Phase 3 includes the remaining central portion of the City, with construction anticipated to begin in Spring 2026. All addresses within this zone are scheduled to have service available by Summer 2027.
Communication from Ting
Ting will send out multiple notices to residents in advance of construction beginning in their neighborhoods:
- 4-6 weeks out: Residents will receive a mailer with information about what you can expect during the construction process.
- 2-3 days out: Residents will receive a door hanger with even more information about what construction on your street will look like.
More information can be found at Ting’s dedicated site for Greenwood Village residents, ting.com/greenwoodvillage. On this site, you can learn more about Ting’s services, pre-order Ting internet, and check service availability in your area. For questions about the citywide fiber project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.