News Flash

Website News

Posted on: April 13, 2022

Report a Concern

pothole, graffiti, broken sprinkler and broken tree limb

Complete our online Report a Concern form or question to the City of Greenwood Village. Provide as much detail as possible in reference to the issue you are submitting.

Please DO NOT use the form for life safety or police matters.  If you have an emergency or life-threatening situation, call 911.  If your concern involves the Greenwood Village Police Department or to report a crime that has already occurred, please call 303-773-2525.

We will respond to your concern during regular business hours - Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.  

If you have any other questions, please call our main line at 303-773-0252 or email

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Website News

January Newsletter - Cover Square

January Newsletter

Posted on: January 20, 2023
Text with social media icons on green background

Get Social With Us!

Posted on: March 16, 2022
Circle with text

Village Voices

Posted on: March 16, 2022
Television screen with text GVTV 881

GVTV Channel 881

Posted on: May 19, 2022
brick building front

Stay Connected

Posted on: March 16, 2022