With the snow event from this weekend here is what you need to know from Greenwood Village.
- As the snow melts, there is the potential for ice buildup on the roadways, sidewalks, and trails. Please use caution when driving or using these facilities.
Snow Control - Roadways
- All main roadways and residential streets are accessible.
- Crews will continue operations overnight to mitigate icing.
- On Tuesday, crews will begin post-storm operations by hauling snow to the parking lots of Village Greens and the Arapahoe at Village Center station.
Snow Control - Parks and Trails
- Many of the main trails are open.
- Please be patient as trail crews are diligently working to clear the significant amount of snow off the trails.
Due to the weather from Monday's storm Republic Services has announced the following changes:
Due to the recent storm, Republic Services has informed the Village that residential trash routes originally scheduled for Monday, March 15, and Tuesday, March 16 have been canceled. Residents who receive trash service on Mondays and Tuesdays will not get their trash picked up this week.
Republic Services has plans to resume the normal schedule on Wednesday, March 17 for all residents who receive their trash services Wednesday and Thursday. Residents whose trash service day is Wednesday or Thursday will have their trash picked up this week.
Residents impacted by the cancellations on Monday, March 15, and Tuesday, March 16 will have trash service resume on their normal days next week.
If you have any questions regarding service schedules or other concerns, please contact Republic Services Customer Service at 303-286-1200.
Curtis Center for the Arts
The Center and all classes are canceled today and will reopen tomorrow, Tuesday, March 15 at its normal time.