With the snow event from this weekend here is what you need to know from Greenwood Village.
- As the snow melts, there is the potential for ice buildup on the roadways, sidewalks, and trails. Please use caution when driving or using these facilities.
Snow Removal -Roadways
- All main roadways and residential streets are accessible.
- Crews will continue operations overnight to mitigate icing.
- On Tuesday, crews will begin post-storm operations by hauling snow to the parking lots of Village Greens and the Arapahoe at Village Center station.
Snow Removal - Parks and Trails
- Many of the main trails are open.
- Please be patient as trail crews are diligently working to clear the significant amount of snow off the trails.
* Due to the weather, Republic Services will be delaying routes one day this week. Monday collections will be delayed until Tuesday, and the remaining collection days will also be delayed one day. If you have any questions, please contact Public Works at 303-708-6100 or Email.
Curtis Center for the Arts
The Center and all classes are canceled today and will reopen tomorrow, Tuesday, March 15 at its normal time.