With response to the rising COVID-19 case rates, Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment moves Arapahoe County / Greenwood Village to Safer at Home Level 2 in response to rising COVID-19 case rates. Effective Wednesday, October 28 at 5 p.m.
• Maximum attendees at indoor worship services are reduced from 175 to 50
• Maximum attendees at gyms are reduced from 75 to 50 (from 175 to 50 for Arapahoe County gyms because of the variance the County received in June)
• Maximum attendees at restaurants decreases from 175 to 50 (or up to 100 if the space has adequate social distancing)
• Maximum participants for group sports are reduced from 50 to 25 per activity
• Maximum attendees for indoor events are reduced from 175 to 100, and from 250 to 175 for outdoor events