A Checklist for Your New Home
On behalf of the Greenwood Village community we welcome you to the Village. We are pleased to provide you with a quick reference checklist of various tasks, which may need to be completed upon your move to Greenwood Village. We hope the information will be helpful to you as you get acquainted with the Village.
- Gas and Electricity - Contact Xcel Energy at 303-623-1234 for new service.
- Water and Sewer Services - Contact Greenwood Village Public Works Department at 303-708-6100 to find out the water and sewer district in which your home is located.
- Phone Service - Contact your preferred service provider. Yellow Pages
- Cable Television - Contact your preferred service provider. Yellow Pages
- High Speed Data - Contact your preferred service provider. Yellow Pages
- Trash and Recycling Services - To set-up trash and recycling services provided by the Village contact the Public Works Department at 303-708-6100.
- Household Hazardous Waste - To arrange a free pickup of hazardous waste items and used electronics call Curbside, Inc. at 800-449-7587.
- Newspaper Subscriptions -
- The Denver Post - 303-832-3232
- The Villager - 303-773-8313
- The Littleton Independent - 303-566-4100
- The Greenwood Village Newsletter - this publication, produced by the Village, will be mailed to your residence or you may contact us concerning your subscription at 303-486-5745
- Driver’s Licenses - Visit the Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles or contact at 303-795-5954.
- License Plates - Car registration and license plates may be obtained through the Arapahoe County Motor Vehicle Division at 6854 South Lima Street or call 303-795-5954.
- Voter Registration - Residents may register to vote online or at Greenwood Village City Hall, Arapahoe County, or upon updating your driver’s license.
- School Districts - Refer to Schools / Education for a complete list of public, private, and higher education institutions that serve the Village area.
- Post Office - The Greenwood Village Post Office Branch is located at 6855 South Dayton Street. Please use “Greenwood Village” in your mailing address.