Preservation and enhancement of the Village’s natural environment is important to protecting vital wetlands and naturally occurring drainage ways and wildlife corridors. Natural parks and open spaces in the Village serve as important land use buffers in addition to an important ecological function.
For detailed information on Village open spaces, please click on the links below:
Detailed Information on Village Open Spaces
Any questions or comments may be directed to Suzanne Moore at 303-708-6142 or email Suzanne Moore.
- Marjorie Perry Nature Preserve, Along High Line Canal, South of Belleview Avenue
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Land at Village Greens Park North, Northern Edge of Village Greens Park North
- Cattail Park, 7500 East Prentice Place; South Holly Street at East Prentice Place
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Land at Belleview Avenue and Havana Street, Belleview Avenue and Havana Street
- Buchler Property, South of Belleview Avenue and east of Colorado Boulevard
- Bowman Property, Prentice Avenue east of Monaco Street
- Caley Detention Pond, Southeast corner of Yosemite Street and Caley Avenue
- Huntington-Caley Open Space Corridor, Northeast Corner of Yosemite Street and Caley Avenue
- Public Service Company Property, South of Belleview Avenue east of Monaco Park