Go To Search
ResidentsBusinessCity ServicesDepartmentsHow Do I?
Click to Home
Security Guard License

Any Merchant Patrol Service company performing uniformed or armed protection services in the City of Greenwood Village is required to have a current Security Guard License.  To apply for a Security Guard License, please complete the attached application and submit it along with $100.00 annual licensing fee, made payable to the "City of Greenwood Village."  Also required is a copy of your companies surety bond, naming the City of Greenwood Village, as additional insured in the amount of $10,000.00.  While the Greenwood Village Police Department does not issue individual guard licenses, we encourage you to utilize the Colorado Bureau of Investigations to conduct a criminal background investigation on merchant guard you may hire.  If you have any additional questions, contact the Police Department at 303-773-2525.