Apply For...

Street Use Permit

The Village does require a street use permit anytime you would like to use a public roadway for an event. Submit the completed street use application with all supporting documentation to the Greenwood Village Police Department, 6060 South Quebec Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 or fax to 303-694-5050. You may also email your paperwork no later than 30 days prior to your event. If you have additional questions, please call 303-773-2525. Further documentation may be required by staff.

Any events beyond the scope of a block party also requires a Special Event Permit.