Police Records

Obtaining a Police Report

Police reports may be obtained online, in person, or by telephone.  Click here to complete an online report request.  You will be notified what report information is releasable.  Reports are released in person or electronically. Fees and cost will be assessed when applicable.

The Greenwood Village Police Department follows the Colorado Criminal Justice Records Act, to include all applicable Colorado Revised Statutes and Greenwood Village Police Department policies when releasing our criminal justice records. There could be an instances when you will be referred to the Arapahoe County District Attorney and/or to the Greenwood Village Municipal Court to request discovery for information that we are unable to provide.