Citizen participation is encouraged and welcomed at these hearings. Council and staff believe that the more involved citizens are in the early stages of program and legislation development, the better local government can meet the needs and expectations of our community.
Public notice is usually required and is given in the manner provided by the charter, statute, or ordinance pursuant to which the hearing is to be held. This means some hearings are published in the Village's designated newspaper The Villager.
In the event a public hearing is postponed or continued, notice may be given at the original hearing date announcing the new date and time, the new notice may be republished in The Villager, posted on the Village's website, or posted on the property. Individuals may subscribe to receive notice of the posting of the public hearings through the Village's Notify Me.
Public Hearing notices are given as timely as possible and are subject to change. Please call 303-486-5752 to verify dates or if you have any questions.
|June 5, 2017
||Capital Improvement Program: The City Council will conduct a Public Hearing in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 6060 South Quebec Street t 7:00 p.m. for citizens to provide comments and suggestions on needed improvements within the Village to be considered during the development of the 2018-2022 Capital Improvement Program. The Capital Improvement Program (CIP) is a program to plan the physical development and maintenance of the community’s infrastructure over the short- and long-term. The program includes: roads, drainage, transportation, parks, trails, and public use facilities. For more information, please contact John Sheldon, Director of Public Works, at 303-708-6100 or email email@example.com.
|May 25, 2017||BOAA||A public hearing will be held at 6:30 p.m. at Greenwood Village City Hall to hear the following cases:
- Case No. 17-03-VAR; Martin and Jenny Rankin; 7180 E. Berry Avenue; Request for Variance for Accessory Structure Setbacks
- Case No. 17-14-VAR; Bruce Morgenstern and Beth Ginsberg; 9100 E. Berry Avenue; Request to encroach into the front setback for an addition
|May 16, 2017||Planning & Zoning||A public hearing will be held at 7:00 p.m. at Greenwood Village City Hall to hear the following cases:
- Case No. 17-15-SDP; Fiddlers Parking Lot 1; 6373 S. Fiddlers Green Circle
- Case No. 17-16-SDP; Fiddlers Parking Lots 2 and 3; 6523 and 6525 S. Fiddlers Green Circle
Site Development Plans for new parking lots
|April 27, 2017||BOAA||A public hearing will be held at 6:30 p.m. at Greenwood Village City Hall to hear the following cases:
- Case No. 17-09-VAR; 5462 S. Franklin Lane; a request for a variance to encroach into the front and side setbacks to allow for an extension of the existing garage;
- Case No. 17-11-VAR; 1290 Cherryville Road; a request for a variance to construct a fence in front of the mid-point of the home
|April 3, 2017
||Local Liquor Licensing Authority
||Resolution No. 11-17; Approving the Application for a Beer & Wine Liquor License as Requested by Tribute I LLC, D/B/A Tribute Barbershop & Lounge, 8000 East Belleview Avenue, Suite D#40 Greenwood Village, CO 80111|
|March 23, 2017
||BOAA||A public hearing will be held at 6:30 p.m. at Greenwood Village City Hall to hear a variance request for 2152 Crestridge Drive, a request for a variance to the front setback to allow for the addition of a front porch. This case was continued from January 26, 2017. Click here for more information.|