The Parks, Trails and Recreation staff promotes recreation and leisure activities because we believe having a good time is essential to personal growth, positive self-esteem and relaxation. We encourage you to visit our parks, which are an integral part of our community identity, and you will see that each park has been purposefully designed with your enjoyment in mind. For more information on individual parks, please use the links below. After using one of Greenwood Village's parks, please complete the park survey and let us know about your experience.
†Athletic fields that can be reserved.
*Picnic shelters that can be reserved.
Parks / Playgrounds
- †Castlewood Park, 5601 East Orchard Drive
- Chenango Park, 9091 East Chenango Avenue
- Cherryville Park, 5711 South University Boulevard
- †Curtis Park, 2323 East Orchard Road
- Francis H. Williams Park, 5730 South Florence Court
- Green Oaks Picnic Area, 1695 East Orchard Road
- Greenwood Pines Park, 5289 South Franklin Circle
- Hoffman Park, 5302 South Boston Street
- Huntington Park, 9200 East Fair Avenue
- Monaco / Crestline Park, Monaco Street and East Crestline Avenue
- Orchard Hills Park, 9501 East Orchard Road
- Running Fox Park, 5290 South Quebec Street
- *Silo Park, 9300 East Orchard Road
- Sundance Park, 5650 South Dayton Street
- †Tommy Davis Park, 9200 East Orchard Road
- †Village Greens Park, 9501 East Union Avenue
- Village Greens Park North, 9501 East Union Avenue
- Westglow Exercise Station, Adjacent to the High Line Canal on Westglow Lane
- *Westlands Park, 5701 South Quebec Street
- *William McKinley Carson Park / Skate Park, 6000 South Quebec Street
Any questions or comments may be directed to Debbie Armstrong 303-486-5759.